Saturday, January 10, 2009

How Do I Look?


Now that Zach is five, I have noticed a few different things recently. One of the things I have noticed is he has started paying attention to his hair and how it looks. I may have something to do with this since I am always fixing my hair in the mirror. :-P Last week, Zach came up to me and said he wanted his hair fixed like mine and then a few days later we picked him up from school and he had spiky hair.



So, I gave him a comb, stuck him in the bathroom in front of the mirror and turned on the sink. He started styling his hair and he was so serious about it. It was so cute to witness it. After spending a good 10 minutes in front of the mirror, he got his hair just right and asked me, "How does it look?"

Perfect Zach - just perfect!:-)



No comments: