Thursday, May 15, 2008

Global Sensation

Above: This status report was pulled up yesterday on my blog. The red markers show all returning visitors to this blog. Impressive!

This blog has been getting major traffic, feedback and comments over the past few months. I decided to pull up a Google vistors map to see where all the hits are coming from. It's quite amazing to see that there are readers of this blog all over the world. I remember someone posted, not too long ago, that most personal blogs only get a few hits a day on average. The average on this blog has been 125 hits a day! Not bad for a little personal blog that will be two years old at the end of this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not bad at all - a couple of days ago I posted a link to this blog from the LJ community vintage_photo, and I am so glad that I did. A certain person, you know all too well who she is, has caused me to try and leave this earth several times by spreading malicious gossip, lies and slander about me, JUST because I spurned her advances towards me. I almost succeeded in perishing, and she has changed me into a partly bitter person having trouble in daring to trust new people. I did not use to be that way. The Internet is a mixed blessing, indeed. Goodnight, Neil.