Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Birthday...

Above: The most amazing face in Hollywood ever.

...to Joan Crawford! I know most of you think I am crazy because I like this woman so much but she truly was an amazing person! Joan Crawford's date of birth is a mystery because she didn’t have any birth records. Her date of birth is 1904, 1905 or 1906. I have been working hard on the upcoming Joan Crawford book with co-authors Michelle Vogel and Joan Crawford's own grandson, Casey Lalonde. This book will hopefully shed a new light on Joan. Casey, Michelle and I also have a huge project that we are so excited about because it will without a doubt shed some new light on Joan Crawford. We will most likely announce this “news” in a few months. Anyway, happy birthday to an icon that deserves a lot more credit than she is given!

No comments: