Sunday, November 9, 2008

A hiking we will go, a hiking we will go...

Above: Zach found a great walking stick.

We all went for a hike today on a brisk 60 degree day in San Francisco. Check out the unbelievable beautiful scenery below. San Francisco always amazes me how no matter how many time you see something in SF it always appears different and more beautiful.

Above: Look at how amazing the view is from where we hiked - unreal!

Above: A great shot!

Above: Zach took this picture of Paul and me!

Above: Running up the stairs trying to get away from the brisk cold wind.

Above: Zeebs actin' a fool.

Above: Zach and me being silly.

Above: Zach shielding himself from the wind.

Above: Zach took this picture as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I've been here a year now and I still see so much beauty in this city. It's almost as though the day of the week, the clouds, the sun all change the beauty of the city, so it's ever changing. The best is one you find that one vista that you just never want to leave. This city is great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on the OFFICIALLY confirmed smash success of your website, Neil! THOROUGHLY deserved, and then some!! ;)))

Hugz galore,
Julie