Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Photos from Greece

Above: Me and Paul enjoying a brewski in Greece.

We took so many photos of Greece I couldn't possibly put them all up on the blog. I selected some of my fave -- you can see more on my Facebook profile. Was a trip I will remember forever.


Above: The most southern tip of Athens.

Above: This is me looking into the Mediterranean Ocean before I am about to dive into the amazing clear blue water.

Above: A shot of what the many outdoor dining places look like in Greece.

Above: Paul next the an enormous flower pot!
Above: Me hamming it up with the mannequins.

Above: A cute photo of Paul waiting for our beer and food.

Above: Enjoying a huge stein of Heineken.

Above: A view of the Temple of Hephaestus.
Above: The amazing Temple of Hephaestus.

Above: A line of ancient statues inside the Stoa of Attalos.

Above: An amazing statue, even though it's hundreds of years old it looks alive to me.

Above: One of my favorite shots I took on the trip - The Pillars of the Stoa of Attalos.

Above: Me next to a statue of Aphrodite.

Above: Me admiring the amazing view.

Above: Peace.

Above: One of the statues into the entrance of the ancient marketplace.

Above: Me getting some rays inside of Hadrian's Library.

Above: Paul inside Hadrian's Library under an impressive archway.

No comments: