Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Small Paul


A couple weeks ago, Zach’s mom, Carrie, was telling me how she bought a really cool sweatshirt for Zach that had a monkey’s face on it designed by Paul Frank. Underneath the monkey’s face it says “Small Paul!” How cute is that considering Zach IS a “small Paul.” The bad thing about it is Zach doesn’t like wearing the sweatshirt. Bummer.

So, last week I was shopping for myself, but I always end up shopping for Zach instead and I found a t-shirt that had the same “Small Paul” tagline on it! This morning I shared the shirt with Zach and he saw that monkey’s face and said “NO! I don’t like that shirt.” I think he thought it was the sweatshirt – so after we talked him into wearing it, I had to get a picture with Zach in this cute shirt!


Zach is small Paul!

6 comments:

PJ said...

Given that both you and Zach shop in the Boys department, it's not surprising that you found a shirt for him while shopping for yourself!

Menky said...

NICE!

Carrie said...

Funny... with his hair pushed up in the middle like that he looks like Small Neil.

Patrick Lentz Photography said...

Oh, I remember a time when Paul had his hair that way as well!

Menky said...

HA! I think I still have that photo of Paul with the faux-hawk! Wasn't he wearing an Orange Crush t-shirt?

PJ said...

I don't know what you're talking about!